So as we usually do, I had to come up with a list of 20 ideas (I only got to 16, but close enough).
- Set up a Pen Pale system with my 5th grade class for JET with students their age from Germany.
- Bring treats every Friday to my class if around their desk is clean and they have their chair stacked everyday that week.
- Make a cookbook for all my jumbled recipes.
- Make a moisturizing and washable lotion to put on before you get into the bathtub so prevent skin from getting dry.
- Make the small room for sanders and build shelves in it and provide homemade granola bars for people who don´t get breakfast.
- Make a ¨Celebrate Diversity¨ video with the kids at my elementary school.
- Get a grant to update bathroom stalls and faucets.
- Make a clip to put on the knot after tying your shoes so that they don´t become untied.
- Large shower head to attach to the hose to make washing your dog easier.
- Make a spinning machine with speed control to clean makeup brushes.
- Attachment for water bottle that holds a lemon (or any other food) for detox water.
- Make aroma therapy diffuser for shower.
- Make a carousel to hold, organize, and make records more accessable.
- Make something to organize makeup brushes.
- Make a floating dog bed so my dog doesn´t take up my whole bed.
- Make a suit to put on my dog so her doesn´tget so much dog hair on my bed.
These were all my ideas, and I had to take a few ideas and whose which was the best and which was the worse.